We partner with organizations, municipalities and companies to facilitate clean power.
Our partners are committed to increasing the use of clean, local, renewable power. By working together, we can help get the word out to more people and help them save money and make a difference. We help amplify the organizations’ missions, as well as drive and fund your initiatives. The result — more sustainable members, community and planet.
Here’s what our partners have to say:
Sustainable Sharon Coalition has been very pleased with our partnership with Relay Power. Not only has Relay Power raised nearly $3,000 for Sustainable Sharon, but they help our members access clean energy and protect our planet. In particular, Relay Power helps us find ways to save money and easily access renewable energy.
– Cheryl S., Sustainable Sharon
The first digital campaign we ran with Relay Power resulted in 35 members taking action to reduce their carbon footprint and maximize their savings. This, in turn, raised thousands of dollars for the Y. We want to build on that, and are excited to be reaching out to both of our locations with this opportunity in 2018.
– Kristine H., Mission Advancement Director, Berkshire Family YMCA
Our partners include:
Society of Norton
Berkshire Family YMCA
Here is what our Clean Powerize Campaign has already produced:
- Hundreds of customers facilitating clean power
- Offset 4 million pounds of carbon which is equivalent to taking almost 1,000 cars off the road permanently or preserving more than 1,700 acres of forest
- On the path to save over $1,000,000 for customers through our programs
- Donated over $35,000 to our partners